When it comes to influencing the life of a junior high or high school student there is one thing that we know for sure. The person who has the most influence and impact on your child is you, so we want you to know that there are people in your corner cheering you on, us! We are your biggest cheerleaders. As you navigate these crazy years we want you to know three things:
There is Hope. We’re here to help. We desire harmony for your family.
Some resources we have found helpful:
- Don’t Miss it by Reggie Joiner
- Understanding Your Young Teen
- “My Changes” Series
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Guys
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Girls
- Can I ask that?
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Brains
- Understanding Your Teenager By Wayne Rice
- Parenting beyond your Capacity By: Reggie Joyner
- 99 Thoughts for Parents of Teenagers